INTERNAL AUDIT ASSISTANT
PRINCIPLE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Conducts and performs inventory audit under supervision, including verifying the physical count, checking the inventory records, reconciling the data/information available in the situation, tracing the sources of the discrepancies and reporting to the immediate superior the outcome of the inventory audit of all distribution locations.
Performs financial, operational and systems audit with findings duly reported with corresponding recommendations to the management and use of the recommendations to further improve the existing work flow.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1.) Conducts inventory audit engagement with focus in the conduct of physical count of inventories and audit reconciliation
2.) Will assist the audit team in preparing necessary data/documents needed in performing audit engagement.
3.) Conducts operations audit to ensure the adequacy of current internal control procedures/policies
4.) Conducts financial audit to ensure that effective accounting/audit principles/policies are enforced
5.) Conducts system audit to ensure that the accounting/inventory system is working effectively and that the control measures are implemented accordingly
6.) Recommends solutions/actions per audit findings to the Audit Supervisor
7.) Recommends improvement in the internal control processes
8.) Conduct any reviews and other tasks requested by audit supervisor and/or COO.
- Male between 21 -25 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Management or Finance
- Knowledge in inventory control and operations
- Computer literate, well-versed with MS Office applications
- Good oral and written communication skills
- High degree of excellence and integrity
- Ability to make fair and sound judgment
- Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with co-workers, staff and external contacts, and to work effectively in a professional team environment.
- Ability to work independently under general supervision with considerable latitude for initiative and independent sound judgment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Effective time management
- Keen sense to details