Reef is super stoked to announce their newest girls’ collection for summer 2017!
(Photo: Hailee Steinfeld, Reef Escape Ambassador)
Reef has always been known for comfort that is why it comes to no surprise that they designed an entire collection with the consumer in mind. They learned that most branded rubber sandals disappoint in the following ways:
- Uncomfortable Footbeds
- Slippery Outsoles
- Quality Concerns
- Health/Environmental Issues
They heard it loud and clear: Quality is synonymous to durability, and a sense of confidence that sandals won’t break. While basic style is expected, comfort and strength is a huge plus.
How REEF responded:
- A contoured footbed with arch support, heel cupping, and cushion rubber base. Cushion Rubber is a new technology that combines EVA foam with rubber.
- Molded anti-sip outsole for traction.
- The new oval toe post is sure not to break. They included an all new “washer” that is 50% stronger than before. This stopper is integrated with Teflon, a fluoropolymer, which is water and heat resistant. A TPU strap just makes it more durable than ever!
- 100% PVC Free. Environment and people friendly all the way.
Time to ditch your ordinary rubber sandals for something better. Grab a pair (or two) before summer officially starts!
Reef Escape is available at:
Reef Uptown Mall BGC, Reef Trinoma, Reef U.P. Town Center Diliman, Reef Solenad 2, Reef Citywalk Eastwood, Reef Pueblo Verde Mactan Cebu, Reef SM Southmall
Gforce Mall of Asia, Gforce Newport Resort’s World, Gforce Alabang Town Center, Gforce Harbor Point Subic
Olympic Village – Alabang Town Center, Ayala Cebu, Robinson’s Place Manila, Robinson’s Pioneer
DutyFree Fiesta Mall, Fashion Rack Terminal 3, Rustan’s Gateway, Rustan’s Alabang Town Center, Royal Sporting House Robinson’s Manila, Landmark Trinoma, Cinderella Glorietta 3